Field Trip Health is the largest publicly traded, vertically integrated psychedelics company on the market. Field Trip has a rapidly growing network of ketamine clinics and is developing novel psychedelic molecules and digital therapeutics. In this deep dive episode, we interview Ronan Levy, the cofounder and executive chairman of Field Trip.
Ronan tells us:
- How Field Trip stays competitive in the increasingly crowded clinic landscape
- If Compass Pathway's aggressive patenting is a threat to Field Trip's business
- If MindMed's vision of virtual trip-sitting is realistic
- How investors should think about psychedelic companies that aggressively promote their stock
- Why Field Trip may be undervalued relative to its peers
- And much more