Many of us have already 10x'd our money on MindMedicine (MMED / MMEDF): should we take our profits now or hold for the next 10 years? Brom dives deep into this topic and looks at questions like:
- Will the Nasdaq uplisting happen?
- Is MindMed's drug development pipeline strong?
- Why is MindMed associated with sketchy pump and dump groups like Departures Capital and Market Jar Media?
- Do they have a way to capitalize on their research?
- WTF is Kevin O'Leary doing in a psychedelics company?
- Why did JR Rahn sell his shares?
- Does MindMed Founder and CEO JR Rahn have the right qualifications?
- Is MindMed's team a winning team?